Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Already & The Not Yet

Yesterday is past and can't be changed. Today is the opportunity you must grab a hold of and take it for all it's worth. It is the building block for tomorrow. Those blocks are at times in the design of a mistake, a falter, a stumble or a fall. Most of the time they are the success, the progress (sometimes small) and the attainment of a goal. Regardless of the size or shape of the blocks, you are worth the effort to cement them together. Your todays are the building blocks of your future (tomorrows cemented together). You can't harvest backwards so plant forward.


 


 

You cannot change the past, you cannot live the future.  So take this moment and live it.

"I am not where I need to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.  

I'm okay, and I'm on my way"  

     ~Joyce Meyer~


 

"Your actions won't change until your mind does." 
"You will not change your behavior until you change your thoughts."
     ~Joyce Meyer~

No comments: